Curated by Daniela Galbiati, naturopath
Gymea Lily is an Australian flower remedy derived from Doryanthes excelsa . Helps to discover the passion of one's life and follow it. Let's find out better.
Description of the plant
One aspect of the Flower Doctrine of the Signatures is that it is so high that it is not clearly distinguishable from the earth, nor can it be reached by those at its feet: it is therefore indicated for very extroverted or dominant, charismatic, born leader personalities. Gymea Lily attenuates dominance, favoring more awareness towards others.
Of the Agavaceae family it is one of the most beautiful and showy flowering plants: the thick and thick head of fleshy trumpet-shaped flowers, often with a diameter of over 40 cm, while the single flowers gathered in the head are long 6 cm and protected by dark red bracts.
The erect and rigid stem reaches a height between 3 and 7 meters and develops from a thick and large rosette of intense green leaves, up to 1.5 m long. Gymea is the aboriginal name of the plant, the name of the genus Doryanthes derives from the Greek doratos, spear, and anthos, flower, and the name excelsa from the Latin excelsus, high, high.
Now I follow and realize the destiny of my life with passion. Now I express a fore command ability, which recognizes and uses the help of others. Now I express power and humility to the same extent.
Properties of Gymea Lily
- To tap into our energy and get the strength to be ourselves and to do what needs to be done. It helps to fully realize one's superior destiny, discover the passion of one's life and follow it.
- It helps to maintain determination, attention, resolution and position without being influenced by events, trends, external opinions.
- It balances the tendency of dominant, charismatic people, natural leaders to take command of a situation, give orders and invade the competences of others, helping to better evaluate if it is necessary and appropriate to intrude, and considering more the participation of others.
- Useful in relationships with people of power, dominant, oppressors with a double action: it allows to have more positive thoughts towards them and reduces the fear that they incite.
- Adjuvant in the treatment of bone and spine problems
Learn more about the most common bone disorders and natural remedies to treat them
Preparation and use
In a 30 ml bottle combine naturale natural water and ¼ brandy for storing the product; add 7 drops for each chosen flower. This personal mixture is taken 7 drops under the tongue, morning and evening, upon awakening and before sleeping. The drops can also be applied locally as well, combined with neutral cream as a carrier, in the bath water or vaporized in the environment to create a harmonious place. They can also be prepared without brandy making sure they do not degrade (if necessary, the preparation is repeated). They can be diluted in a little water or herbal teas, even for children.
Gymea Lily is an adjunct in the treatment of problems and realignment of the spine, problems with the bones and ligaments, while Crowea is indicated for muscles and ligaments. The two essences can be associated with each other and of course with all those necessary to the case.