What do internal organs have to do with posture ? And why do we go back to talking about therapeutic massage ? How important is it to strengthen the abdominal center in order to enjoy good health even on a visceral level ?
Mind, body, posture, lifestyle
In this historical dimension it seems increasingly important that the disciplines communicate with each other and join forces.
This is especially true with regard to manual therapies and movement disciplines.
Those who decide to get back in shape or really find out what it means to induce healing and listening to the self on multiple levels can make use of specialists who have some common, essential traits:
- they know the body as a complex mind and physical system;
- they really listen to those who turn to them, they take time to really feel those who need help and bring them / or to the functional balance failed;
- they believe that self-healing is an active process of work that depends very much on the will of the subject. A process that can be started with the right amount of technical knowledge and targeted support and advice;
- they know that profound changes take time and remind those who turn to them;
- they know that there is no separation between thought and body and they remind those who turn to them;
- they value breathing, feeding, listening to themselves and transmit these values.
Here these are in principle the characteristics that unite key figures of the most powerful manual and motor therapies at the moment.
We are talking about teachers of Pilates , yoga , tai chi chuan and other disciplines who work a lot on posture, but we also refer to manual therapists such as osteopaths, chiropractors, massophysiotherapists and holistic masseurs .
The combination of these figures guarantees the subject to find the correct posture. Let's find out how.
A psychosomatic reading of kyphosis and scoliosis
Manual and motor therapies for posture
Pilates, tai chi chuan and yoga carry within themselves, make the muscles and joints work properly, if well taught. Similarly, osteopathy, chiropractic and therapeutic massage bring the visceral and skeletal structure back into the right harmony.
All these disciplines do not aim to solve the "problem" or eradicate it, but what they aim for is recovery through a deep understanding of the causes that generated the imbalance.
In this sense, osteopathic or chiropractic treatment combined with gentle exercise and massage to loosen the muscles and improve circulatory conditions and tissue metabolism are a winning combination.
The diagnosis in osteopathy is based on the analysis of movement and its possible alteration. The conceptual basis is that of the body as a complex system that can be traced back to equilibrium in the event of disharmony.
The therapeutic massage uses manual skills such as brushing, light and deep friction, kneading, rolling, ungluing, percussion and vibration .
Through the combination of these therapeutic systems, toxins accumulated in the connective tissue are gradually eliminated, the flow of nervous energy is restored.
The organs work better, "they sound like a new harmonic orchestra", the elasticity of the connective tissue and of the periarticular tissues is recovered, the threshold of tolerance to stress is raised and a state of global relaxation is produced .