Body temperature rises above the limits considered to be normal (37 ° C) and you find yourself dealing with the disorder commonly referred to as fever .
The symptom can reflect a series of numerous causes : infections, sunburn, muscle fatigue, inflammatory states of a non-infectious nature, metabolic diseases, poisoning.
However, there are several natural remedies to alleviate fever symptoms, such as herbal teas and immunostimulant, sudoriferous and antibiotic foods. Let's find out what they are.
Elderberry herbal tea
- Features: the elderberry herbal tea strengthens the immune system, it is useful against water retention, colds, coughs and fever as it stimulates sweating.
- Recipe: boil water in a saucepan and pour two teaspoons of dried elderflower; let it rest for 5 minutes, then strain and drink.
- Use: the herbal tea must be as hot as possible, preferably to be drunk in the evening.
- Properties: immunostimulant, sudoriferous, diuretic.
High fever, what to do?
Organic antibiotic garlic and organic lemon tea
- Characteristics: Garlic contains allicin, a powerful antimicrobial, and apoene which enhances the immune system. Lemon peel is a powerful bactericide, and the essential oils it contains are fungicides, antibiotics and sedatives for the nerves. Vitamin C strengthens the immune system.
- Recipe: in a saucepan, place an organic whole lemon, cut into slices and washed thoroughly, and a clove of unpeeled garlic, covered with water and boil for about seven minutes.
- Use: if you drink an herbal tea every 4 hours in acute symptoms and an herbal tea every 2/3 days as prevention.
- Properties: anti-inflammatory, antibiotic, antiseptic.
Infusion herbal tea
- Characteristics: this herbal tea is useful to counteract the flu that has few fever lines.
- Recipe: spirea ulmaria, white willow, dog rose, black currant, elderflower flowers in equal parts, or a pinch of each herb in a cup of boiling water twice a day adding 10 drops of propolis to enhance the beneficial effect.
- Use: a couple of times a day.
- Properties: antibacterial, anti-inflammatory, painkillers.