Feeling fatigued at certain times of the year or following a particular physical or psychological stress is normal; in these cases, the choice of some of them can be helpful to overcome this feeling of exhaustion and regain energy .
Let's find out what they are.
Lack of energy: knowing it and recognizing it
Feeling tired, exhausted, means a lack of strength, a drop in energy that can occur for a short time or last over time.
Fatigue can be due to physical or mental stress, or lack of sleep or particular pathologies.
Generally in fatigue we find: asthenia which is not relieved by rest; memory and concentration disorders that reduce previous levels of occupational and personal activity; headache, non-restorative sleep; post-exercise weakness.
The 10 foods that help regain energy
Some natural foods are energizing because they act on the central and peripheral nervous system and increase resistance to fatigue, these are:
- Royal jelly : it is a valid rebalancing and revitalizing, in a particular way on the nervous level.
- Orange : excellent muscle and nerve tonic, indicated in physical and mental fatigue.
- Strawberries: they are rich in folic acid, which manages to have beneficial effects on the brain, as it helps strengthen memory.
- Spinach : they are rich in B vitamins . In particular, vitamin B9, also called folic acid which promotes the health of the nervous system.
- Bananas: they provide the body with fibers and potassium, which help recover energy, and thanks to their high iron content, they can stimulate the production of hemoglobin, which is essential in the case of anemia.
- Dried fruits and oil seeds (cashews, peanuts, almonds, walnuts, hazelnuts, etc.): these plant foods fight fatigue thanks to the supply to the body of many calories that give so much energy ready for use. The composition of these foods is rich in vitamins and minerals that become useful in times of fatigue, fatigue and convalescence.
- Coffee : contains caffeine, promotes the activation of adrenaline and norepinephrine making the body energetic, thanks to the dilation of blood vessels, the increase in the frequency and strength of the heartbeat;
- Cocoa : contains theobromine , which in different percentages and modulations are more or less powerful in activating the nervous system.
- Ginseng: It is a natural tonic and stimulating remedy for our body, it is derived from the roots of some perennial plants that belong to the Araliacee family. It is used to reduce fatigue and improve resistance to fatigue.
- Wheat germ: the intake of wheat germ is of great support in case of fatigue and nutritional deficiencies. The wheat germ is the wheat embryo and therefore contains all the substances that will be needed for the seedling to grow. It has amino acids with a high biological value, minerals such as calcium, iron, potassium and zinc, B vitamins, vitamin E, vitamin D and folic acid.